The next tournaments at SVBL will be the Thanksgiving Swingfest Cooperstown Tournament, November 28th, 29th and 30th, as a fundraiser for the SVBL Demons on their way to Cooperstown 2015.
2014 SWINGFEST PACKET TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Please click on the Banner below for our SVBL Replay Equipment Donation Program:
Simi Valley Baseball League was established in 1978 and our focus has always been on the instruction of good 'ol fashion FUN-da-MENTAL baseball with the emphasis on player development and a love for the game in all divisions through 18 years old. You have to ask yourself....Why aren't YOU playing at SVBL?!
The Sportsmanship Code of the Babe Ruth League:
-Develop a strong, clean, healthy body, mind and soul
-Develop a strong urge for sportsmanlike conduct
-Develop understanding of and respect for the RULES
-Develop courage in defeat, tolerance and modesty in victory
-Develop control over emotions and speech
-Develop spirit of cooperation and team play
-Develop into real, true CITIZENS
SVBL is the only choice for the competitive baseball player with an eye on a college career and beyond! We believe in a healthy balance of FUN-da-MENTAL instruction and competitive play in all our Divisions from ages 4-18 years of age. Our Cal Ripken Divisions feature T-Ball (ages 4-6), Coach Pitch (ages 6-7), Rookie (6-8), Farm (ages 7-9), Minors (ages 9-12), Major (ages 10-12), and our Babe Ruth Divisions consist of the Seniors (ages 13-15), High School Prep (ages 13-15) and the Pro Division (ages 16-18) Read More about our Divisions HERE!
For registration info, field conditions, and general information, contact the SVBL hotline @ 805 581-3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. SVBL is located at 3700 Royal Ave in Simi Valley, Ca.
- Caution -
Please keep an eye out for rattle snakes! It's that time of year when they like to go exploring our fields for food!
Advertising with SVBL gives your company great exposure! You can reach thousands of families at the park and have an online presence that links to your place of business! Please help support the youth of our community with an SVBL Sponsorship!
There are 3 new positions for SVBL Board
Three new positions have opened for the SVBL Board, if you are interested, please message Jenica Atteberry at email@example.com
Registration for Spring 2014!
Registration for the Spring 2015 Season begins this weekend, November 15-16 from 10 am to 2 pm at the Fields! There is a $10 discount available until 12/31/2014.
Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
Dick's Coupons good for ALL year: 1/17/2014-12/31/2014
New Bat Regulations
Please click here for the new bat regulations.
Congratulations to the following players for making their High School Baseball Team:
Joe Solano, Carl Rodriguez, Jesse Fernandez, Matthew Cratch, and Adrian Ramos
SVBL Code of Conduct
The Board of Directors of the Simi Valley Baseball League has MANDATED the following Code of Conduct. No Board Member, Manager, Coach, Player, or Spectator shall:
1. At any time, lay a hand upon, push, shove, strike, or threaten to strike an official during any league sponsored event.
2. Heap personal, verbal, or physical abuse upon any official for any real or imaginary belief of a wrong decision or judgment
3. Demonstrate dissent at an official’s decision by throwing a glove, helmet, hat, bat, ball or any other forceful unsportsmanlike conduct.
4. Physically attack any board member, manager, coach, player, or spectator.
5. Use profane, obscene, or vulgar language in any manner, at any time.
6. Appear on the field of play, stands, or anywhere on the SVBL complex while in an intoxicated state, at any time. Intoxication shall be defined as an odor or behavioral issue.
7. Gamble upon any play or outcome of any game with anyone, at any time.
8. Smoke while on the SVBL premises.
9. Discuss publicly with spectators, in a derogatory or abusive manner, any play, decision or his/her personal opinion of any player during the game.
10. Speak disrespectfully to any manager, coach, official, or league representative.
11. Tamper or manipulate any league rosters, schedules, draft positions or selections, official score books, rankings, financial records or procedures.
12. Challenge an umpire’s authority. The umpires shall have the authority and discretion during a game to penalize the offender according to the infraction up to and including the removal from the game.
The Board of Directors will review all infractions of the SVBL Code of Conduct. Depending on the seriousness or frequency, the Board may impose additional disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from the league.
Royal High School
Please click here to go to the Royal High School Baseball website.