For registration info, field conditions, and general information, contact the SVBL hotline @ 805 581-3378 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. SVBL is located at 3700 Royal Ave in Simi Valley, Ca.
- Caution -
Please keep an eye out for rattle snakes! It's that time of year when they like to go exploring our fields for food!
Advertising with SVBL gives your company great exposure! You can reach thousands of families at the park and have an online presence that links to your place of business! Please help support the youth of our community with an SVBL Sponsorship!
Congratulations to Our Division Winners! Click on link to go to the individual website.
Red Sox Farm Division 2014 Champions
Orioles Minor Division 2014 Champions
Indians Major Division 2014 Champions
Rangers HSP Division 2014 Champions
Lori Gold was involved in a car accident on May 17 2014 at 7:18 am. The car she was driving was a Honda Fit (Grey) 2013. The other car was a Chevy Silverado (White) 2004. She would like to know if there were any witnesses to the car crash. The people involved were Lori and her two kids and the other driver, his wife and two kids. If you know anything about this crash please contact Lori Gold at 818-917-2675. Thank you.
Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
Dick's Coupons good for ALL year: 1/17/2014-12/31/2014
New Bat Regulations
Please click here for the new bat regulations.
Congratulations to the following players for making their High School Baseball Team:
Joe Solano, Carl Rodriguez, Jesse Fernandez, Matthew Cratch, and Adrian Ramos
SVBL Code of Conduct
The Board of Directors of the Simi Valley Baseball League has MANDATED the following Code of Conduct. No Board Member, Manager, Coach, Player, or Spectator shall:
1. At any time, lay a hand upon, push, shove, strike, or threaten to strike an official during any league sponsored event.
2. Heap personal, verbal, or physical abuse upon any official for any real or imaginary belief of a wrong decision or judgment
3. Demonstrate dissent at an official’s decision by throwing a glove, helmet, hat, bat, ball or any other forceful unsportsmanlike conduct.
4. Physically attack any board member, manager, coach, player, or spectator.
5. Use profane, obscene, or vulgar language in any manner, at any time.
6. Appear on the field of play, stands, or anywhere on the SVBL complex while in an intoxicated state, at any time. Intoxication shall be defined as an odor or behavioral issue.
7. Gamble upon any play or outcome of any game with anyone, at any time.
8. Smoke while on the SVBL premises.
9. Discuss publicly with spectators, in a derogatory or abusive manner, any play, decision or his/her personal opinion of any player during the game.
10. Speak disrespectfully to any manager, coach, official, or league representative.
11. Tamper or manipulate any league rosters, schedules, draft positions or selections, official score books, rankings, financial records or procedures.
12. Challenge an umpire’s authority. The umpires shall have the authority and discretion during a game to penalize the offender according to the infraction up to and including the removal from the game.
The Board of Directors will review all infractions of the SVBL Code of Conduct. Depending on the seriousness or frequency, the Board may impose additional disciplinary action up to and including expulsion from the league.
Royal High School
Please click here to go to the Royal High School Baseball website.